Functions of PASB :-
1. Administration and Budgetary Control of Provincial ASB Dtes and District Armed Services Boards.
2. Facilitate Rehabilitation, Re-settlement and Re-employment of Ex-Svcmen.
3. Handle all Pension related affairs of Ex-Svcmen and Widows / Families of Shuhada / Deceased.
4. Assist Ex-Svcmen in availing various Welfare Initiatives of the Govt / Services.
5. Redressal of Petitions / Complaints of Ex-Svcmen.
6. Liaison with Civil Administration for all possible assistance for Ex-Svcmen in their civil matters.
7. Verification of Documents of Ex-Svcmen.
8. Facilitate apprehension of AWOL Cases / Deserters.
9. Assist in Calling Up of Reservists.
10. Membership of World Veterans Federation, France and Royal Commonwealth Ex-Services League (RCEL), UK.
11. Administration of Veterans Messes (VMs) spread all over the country.